Tuesday 15 November 2011


Today~
I always feel i m comfortable to talk with him,but i don't want to become just friends with him...
Sometimes i think he act like showing sympathy on me, but i don't need this...really!
I wish i can meet him everyday, just a smile from him will do...i m not wishing too much right?
I can't wish them all the best...because honestly i m not agree with their status...however i click it but not sincerely at all.
My friend said we are like dating couple...so sweet indeed! I LIKE THIS!!
Somehow everything is depend on FATE.
Though i m going to take an action IF i have a chance to do that...despite all the  barriers & people's gossip.
Now i understood this kind of feeling~If we are determined no fate...then i wish i can someone like you :)
I HOPE SO~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment